What is the RGPD?
The RGPD is the new regulation that, at European Union level, regulates the collection and processing of personal data. It applies from May 25, 2018.
In a certain way it replaces the current LOPD (Organic Law on Data Protection). What rights does it include?
The main rights regulated by the RGPD (many of which were included in the LOPD) are:
- Right of access: Your data is yours, so you have the right to know what data has been collected and what is done with it.
- Right of rectification: You can complete or correct any of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of deletion: If you request it, you can delete your personal data at sbservice.es (be aware that we need your data in order to be able to help you with a better service).
- Right to limitation on processing: if you consider that your data is inaccurate or is not being used for a legitimate purpose, you can request that it be stopped while the matter is being resolved.
- Right to transfer: You may request your personal data in a format that allows you to transfer it to another entity.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data, unless there is a legitimate interest in continuing to do so. Please note that this may make it impossible to continue providing the service to you.
- Right not to personalise: You can choose not to have your data automatically used to make decisions about the service provided to you; please note that there are limitations to this right if it is proven that your rights are safe.
How does sbservice.es use my data?
4RC Nexum Grup S.L., Reverend Antonio Solanas nº 78 08830 Sant Boi CIF B-67228023
Our “Legitimate Interest” is to make your business grow.
We collect or require personal information from you when:
- You contact us by email, phone, mail or other means;
- You request a quote, assistance, downloads or information
- Contract a service
- Create or manage an account on our blog
The type of personal data we may request will be obvious to you at the time you provide it, and may include:
- Any details you consider appropriate so that we can better understand what you want from our services
That is, we only collect the data you provide when you register at sbservice.es, for two purposes:
- To make your company more visible on the Internet. Only the information you decide
- Improve your versatility by providing you with information of interest that can help make your profile more desirable to customers.
You always retain control over the uses we make of your data (more information, in the section ‘How can I exercise my rights on my data’)
To help you understand the level of data we collect about you, the old LOPD defines specially protected data as data revealing ideology, union membership, religion and belief. Also considered are data referring to racial origin, health and sex life. None of the data you provide us with on sbservice.es belongs to this category.
In sbservice.es we need all the data that we ask you in the Registry or when using the contact forms (those marked as obligatory like your name and the email) to be able to give you the service; unfortunately we cannot do it with partial or incomplete data.
Will my data be sold or passed on to third parties?
NEVER. Your data is not sold to third parties.
On the pages of sbservice.es you can find code from third parties (such as Google for Web Analytics, Facebook and Twitter for monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, etc.). This code only collects anonymous and aggregated information for statistical purposes, NEVER personal data.
Do you use them to send me advertising?
NEVER. Unless, of course, you expressly ask us to do so. You always have the right to choose what type of communications you want to receive.
How can I exercise my rights over my data?
To ensure that only you can exercise your rights over your data, in case you have sent us an email using the contact forms on our website, only three steps are needed:
- You send us an email explaining which data you wish to delete or modify.
- We will reply to this email so that you can confirm that, in fact, it is you who has sent it to us
- We do what you have asked us to do in point 1, that is, in the first email.
And that’s it. No delays or bureaucracy
Why do we ask for the confirmation email? Because there are systems that allow you to impersonate the identity of the emails sent. But never the ones received.
- In case you have used the BLOG of our website to register or post a comment, you will only need to use your username and password (which only you know) to decide what to do with your data. You have TOTAL control over them.
There you will find all the options we offer you to control what data the Companies can have access to, the type of emails and notifications you want to receive, etc.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to have your name, email and web address saved in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set several cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and display option cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you sign out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or post an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal information and simply states the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
Cookie name: s_fid — — opt-out information: Session ID
Cookie name: s_cc — — opt-out information: Authentication Management
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: utma / utmb / utmc / utmt / utmz / ga / gat / gid
It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
Delete Cookies via your browser
Internet Explorer: Url
Mozilla Firefox: Url
Opera: UrlAndroid: Menu > More > Settings > Privacy Settings.
Windows Phone: Url
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are preserved indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our BLOG (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your BLOG data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided. You may also request that we delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
How we protect your data
On our website we use highly complex encryption to protect your data. Also SSL. We use secure encrypted servers. Also the identification of two factors
Of course we are available for any consultation in firstname.lastname@example.org or in our telephone (+34) 93 634 06 67