- SB Service with address for this purpose at C/ Blai Net n 39 in Sant Boi de Llobregat. Barcelona, (e-mail address: email@example.com), as the owner for all purposes of this website and responsible for the automated files derived from it, guarantees full and complete compliance with the obligations laid down by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as those laid down in its implementing regulations, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 (hereinafter LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable regulations.
- This declaration is intended to inform users of the personal data protection policy followed by SB SERVICE. It will be applicable in case users decide to fill in any SB SERVICE form where personal data is collected,.
- SB SERVICE is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on their websites in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest.
- We will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, SB SERVICE cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
- Users will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided and will be responsible for informing SB SERVICE of any changes in the data, SB SERVICE being exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
- Users have recognised and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address indicated in point 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request. If applicable, they must provide a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent document.
- SB SERVICE, by virtue of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, will under no circumstances send advertising and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature to users without their prior request or consent. Likewise, it shall not send unsolicited or previously consented messages, nor shall it send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages.