1 . IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July. On Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company that owns this website is 4RC Nexum Grup, S.L., with address at C/ Blai Net n 39 in Sant Boi de Llobregat. Barcelona, duly registered with NIF_37369581D. Contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER. Who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The mentioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in their case are of obligatory fulfillment.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: this portal provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the content”). On the Internet belonging to SB SERVICE or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of SB SERVICE. Its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
SB SERVICE reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person. That are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, SB SERVICE will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users. Through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: SB SERVICE by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its websites, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by SB SERVICE or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including the method of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of SB SERVICE. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by SB SERVICE. You can view the elements of the various websites and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from removing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of SB SERVICE.
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: SB SERVICE is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: SB SERVICE reserves the right to make any modifications to its websites that it considers appropriate without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its websites.
7. LINKS: In the event that websites have links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, SB SERVICE will not exercise any control over such sites and content.
In no case SB SERVICE assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the entities or entities that are not part of the company.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: SB SERVICE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its websites and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9. GENERAL: SB SERVICE will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of their websites exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: SB SERVICE can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
If you need more information about the regulations used on our website, please contact us in the contact section.